How to Order
We have tried to streamline the order processing system to ensure that it is simple but accurate, to proceed with an order we will need the following:
- Your instructions in writing by e-mail, fax or post (unfortunately, under no circumstances are we able to accept verbal orders) — In all cases we will need full invoice & delivery contact details
- We will then ask you to approve a virtual sample that we will produce on your behalf
- We will ask you to formally approve the virtual sample for production
- As soon as we have your artwork approval (again, we are unable to accept a verbal approval), we will schedule the order for production
- You will then receive a formal acknowledgement, with a unique reference number, which will confirm all details of your order
- We will process the order and deliver as advised on your formal acknowledgement
- If we can assist further with regard to any stages of the ordering process please let us know
Shipping & Handling
We deliver products Canada-wide. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product. Shipping costs are calculated and added to your invoice prior to final order confirmation. Orders may be dispatched directly from our factory to your door upon request.
Customer Service and Returns
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are available. Rush service delivery time-frames are listed on each product, if available. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, process a back-order or a full refund.
Please choose your promotional items and review all approval details carefully. Since our products are custom made to order, we cannot provide refunds if you simply change your mind or make a mistake during the order or approval process.
We will gladly remake any goods that have been manufactured incorrectly, or products that do not function according to product description.